Accepted payment methods.
Payment methods you can use to buy from The qdStore:
(Credit or debit card)
• American Express
• Discover (US only)
Payment methods you can’t use:
• Wire transfers, bank transfers, Western Union, MoneyGram, or any escrow type of payment.
• Virtual Credit Cards (VCC), Health Savings Accounts (HSA), and transit cards.
• Any gift cards.
Failed payment due to a declined card
If you tried to place an order and the card you used for payment was declined, you need to contact us at email@example.com for further instructions.
Common reasons why cards get declined
Your card may have been declined for one of the following reasons:
• A typo in the card number.
• An expired credit card. If your card hasn’t expired, check to make sure the date was entered right.
• A typo in the Card Verification Code (CVC).
• Mismatched billing address with the one on file with your bank. Check that your billing address matches the one your card provider has on file.